How are 4X4 tyres different?
Both in terms of construction and tread design, a 4X4 tyre is uniquely built and significantly different from standard car tyres Lincoln. The fundamental difference is in the tread pattern, which is extremely aggressive and features an increased tread depth.
Further, the grooves of a 4x4 tyre are pretty wide to offer adequate traction on muddy roads. In comparison, the construction of any regular car tyre would prove inefficient to optimise grip on rough and even surfaces.
Additionally, the sidewall construction of 4x4 tyres Lincoln is extremely strong and robust to support heavier loads on unfavourable tracks adequately. This construction also enhances the durability of a 4x4 tyre and effectively counters potential damage from external objects like nails and stones.
Buy 4x4 tyres from us online through our official website.
Types of 4x4 tyres at our garage-
- All-terrain (A/T) tyres - Opt for these 4x4 tyres for the perfect balance of on and off-road driving comfort.
- Mud terrain (M/T) tyres - M/T 4x4 tyres are known to optimise traction even on loose surfaces such as mud, gravel, stone, etc.
- Highway terrain (H/T) tyres - These units are ideal for a matchless on-road driving experience. You can also use these 4x4 tyres for occasional off-roading.
Some of the popular 4X4 tyres at Dack Motor Group
Listed below are some of the bestselling 4x4 tyres from iconic brands which you can avail from us.
- Continental PremiumContact 6
- Michelin 4X4 Diamaris
- Bridgestone DUELER D684
- Pirelli SCORPION ALL TERRAIN PLUS
Are you still looking for “tyres near me”?
Then end your search and visit us today to buy 4x4 tyres Lincoln. Call us for more information.